Our policies are created for your safety and satisfaction. If you feel uncomfortable or dissatisfied at any time during your visit please respectfully inform one of our staff members and we will try our best to accommodate you.
In addition to being licensed by Texas State Board of Cosmetology, our technicians also undergo our salon training program to ensure consistency in the quality of our services and technical skills. This means you can always have confidence and peace of mind, knowing that you are in the talented hands of a skilled-certified team members.
As a courtesy to other clients and to ensure that our business runs smoothly for your needs, please respect the following policies:
- Courtesy and professional service at every visit.
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
- All instruments are disinfected, sanitized and stored in hospital-grade autoclave pouch.
- Notice of appointment cancellations should be made at least 12 hours in advance.
- Your advance notice of a cancellation is very much appreciated. Please let us know if you have any medical or special needs that will require our attention.
- Refrain from shaving your legs at least 24 hours before getting pedicures.
- Please keep in mind that arriving late may require Grandlux to shorten the length of your treatment in respect to the other clients scheduled appointments.