- To ensure your preferred appointment time, it is highly recommended that you schedule your spa experience with as much time in advance as possible or at the conclusion of your last experience. All services are subject to availability.
- We ask our clients to arrive 5-10 mins prior to your scheduled appointment time. Starting your service on time will allow you to enjoy the full relaxing experience you deserved. A warm aromatherapy neck pillow and beverages of your choice will be waiting for you.
- We strive to keep our spa a relaxing environment for our guests, please keep your phone on silent and your conversations at low volume.
- As a courtesy to other spa guests, please keep small children at home.
- We ask that you only allow those receiving services accompany you to the spa. A parental release form may be required for guest under the age of 18 for some service(s).
- Please notify our staff if there are any special physical or medical needs they need to consider prior to your services (i.e. pregnancy, product sensitivities, or aggressive medications.)
- Please keep your valuable belongs at home. Grandlux Nail Spa is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.